Monday, August 18, 2008

Looking forward...

So, now that summer is almost at an end, I'm about to enter the busy season. Fall is almost here, and that means Halloween (when I try my darndest to get my Martha Stewart on, and realize that I'm just not that good), Thanksgiving, and lots and lots of jewelry. The path to the craft table is almost complete, and I've mailed in my application for the Kingston Country Fair this October, which will be a new venue for me. I'm excited about it, IF I get accepted. Kingston is a great little town, and everything they do of this nature, they tend to do well. I like the idea of participating in something local. Granted, the shows and fairs I've been in in Knoxville were also local, but Knoxville is so much bigger, it feels less personal somehow. I'm excited to be sharing my work with friends and neighbors. So much fun stuff coming up soon!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...