Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Etsy will be the death of me.

I mean that in the nicest possible way. Oh, the gorgeous gems I've scored recently! I've discovered a new stone to drool over - chrysocolla. Love love love. I just got some absolutely gorgeous gem grade brios and onions. I added them to the growing pile of incredible stones I've purchased lately - including tundra garnet, hessionite garnet, prasiolite, MEXICAN FREAKING FIRE OPAL, turquoise, moss aquamarine, ametrine, andalusite, kyanite, smoky quartz, lapis, and the most AMAZING green fluorite twist brios EVER. Oh yes, my budget is waaaaaay blown, but I can't stop. I literally have to force myself NOT to even look at Etsy because if I do, I will buy something. I can't help myself. It just happens. Crap - it just happened again. MORE chrysocolla, because I can't say no to the stuff, and some labradorite and pink peruvian opal. >sigh<

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...