Tuesday, April 1, 2008

First post!

(cue the fanfare, brass band, balloons, etc.)

Keeping a record of one's crafting obsession is aparently the thing to do. I'm thinking that if I'm blogging about my jewelry, I'll stay more motivated. Here's hoping.

Got a craft show at Java in the Old City on Friday night. Small show in an even smaller space. I'm not expecting to make a whole lot, but it should be fun. Jill will be my crafting partner in crime as usual. Her greeting cards are amazing. She needs to be on Etsy or something. I'm using this Friday's show to test out my new wireworking skillz. Will try to post pictures tomorrow. I'm trying to move in a new direction, always trying to get away from plain ol' 'beads on a string' and into something more. I think I'm finally going in a direction I feel really good about. We shall see if my adoring public agrees. (ha)

In the meantime, I'm woefully unprepared for this thing; need to find some way to display my
jewelry vertically since I won't have the space to lay everything out as usual. Then again, it's about time I got a real honest to gosh display set-up goin' on. Draggin' the hubby to Lowes tonight to see what he can build me. I just love a man with power tools....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...