Monday, April 14, 2008

finally, a picture!!


Ok, so it wasn't quite "pictures tomorrow" as promised, but I do have pictures now. Lots of pictures of all the fun new stuff I've been working on. I've got even more fun new stuff to work on soon.

I had a fun and inspiring weekend. My aunt, the one who really got me started on all this beading craziness was in town this past week, so of course we had to go on a bead shop tour of Knoxville. I found some really awesome stuff, including a deep deep purple chalcedony that just about knocks me off my feet, and a new favorite bead store. For any one who might see this and be in the area - White Fox Bead Studio in Maryville, Tn. For realz. It's the bomb.


Anyway, here's a sampling of my new favorite earring design, so far called labradorite nugget swirlies for lack of a better name. I think they're fun and supercute! Lot's more pictures on Flickr if anyone wants to see.


Also, almost forgot -I got a new book at the flea market on wire art, looks like fun. I'm going to go through it tonight and see what I see....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...